You won’t be afraid of winter anymore!
There's a boogie man creeping on your skin... is coming, can you feel it? (BOO!)
This little one will make your days last less, is cold freezing-bones level, and turns your face into a statue (a red one btw)...
Yes, winter is almost around the corner!
Oh, but fear not! Today is Halloween, and as wishes and spells are free from judgements, we've decided to put our power into a ritual that would keep you from feeling afraid of winter anymore.
Actually, there's no greater magic than a constant routine, and quality products. BUT! Any excuse is good enough to give your skin an extra hug, right?
We’ve prepared a magical ritual for some me-me time, that will help not only moisturize your skin, but also will be a hug for your heart.
Get your witchy pot ready!
First things first, create the ambient!
Pick a candle with a purpose. Think about how you want to feel during your ritual and use aromatherapy as a boost for your purpose. Some ideas of fragrances for your candles could be:
- Lavender: Has calming benefits and is pretty helpful for people that handles with a lot of daily stress.
- Eucalyptus: Is known to calm headaches, relieve cold (favorable during autumn and winter) and helps with clogged nose.
- Vanilla: Helps to release stress
- Cinnamon: This smell is known for its powerful properties to feel better after an exhausting day.
- Apple: This fragrance is commonly associated with love and relief, so if you are looking for a cozy ambient, this could be your option.
Music for the heart
Music is a powerful tool to calm the mind and hug the heart. Now that you’ve decided your intention for this ritual, it is time for you to pick the right music that aligns better with the mood. You can go directly to your music broadcast platform and search for the frequency/intention that you choose:
- 174 hertz: Release pain
- 285 hertz: Aligns your energy
- 396 hertz: Releases fears and blame
- 417 hertz: Gets you calm on life-changing season
- 432 hertz: Connecting with nature
- 528 hertz: Helps with body pain
- 639 hertz: Helps with personal relationships
- 741 hertz: Intuition wake up
- 852 hertz: Good mood booster
- 963 hertz: Connect with your inner self
Magic potion: Seasonal pumpkin homemade face mask
This'll feel better than going trick-or-treating!
Now that you have your senses activated with the ritual mood, is time to spoil your skin! This amazing DIY mask will help you glow and moisturize your face skin. And if you combine it with a body scrub, you’ll get the whole experience. I would say, cinnamon scrub sounds like a Halloween match!
This great mask can be made with what is left of your decorative pumpkins, so you won’t waste anything! Pumpkins are not only delicious, but also have inherent enzymatic properties that help your skin look glower! An amazing natural source of antioxidants and vitamins A, E and C. Don’t waste any part of your pumpkins this Halloween! Here’s a super nice recipe shared by Well+Good:
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply to damp skin and leave on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with tepid water and a muslin cloth.
Halloween is a fun day for kids and adults too! Although this year things are going different, this magical skin care ritual is a perfect reason to stay at home, safe and taking care of your heart and body.
Oh! And if you want an extra touch, a beautiful Cempasúchil flower would be a wonderful decoration for this special me-me time. You deserve it!
Like what you’ve read? Subscribe to our newsletter by adding your email address here.
Be Natural. Feel Natural.