The perfect routine for a perfect skin doesn’t exist. The perfect routine for each skin type does, though. Even if we all have different types of skin, we all have to follow these common steps. However pending on your skin type, the frequency might matter. Listed below are five (5) highly common skincare routine steps that we recommend.
- Cleansing: Washing and rinsing your face daily is completely healthy as long as it’s only once or twice a day. This a major step to clean your pores and take the dirt and dead skin off. However, if done more than twice a day it may disrupt the natural moisture of your skin and make it more sensible.
- Exfoliation: Apart from cleaning your pores, this step stimulates collagen production. And as well, you don’t want to over do it. Most experts recommend twice a week is sufficientto keep those pores clean. This will vary per skin type.
- Toning: Rebalancing your pH is super important. That’s why toning with a micellar water or essential oil blends that can help rejuvenates the skin. Pending on your skin type this can vary on the type of toner that should be used.
- Moisturizing: Keeping the moisture in your skin is key on keeping a regular skin texture. The goal is to balance natural oil and dryness on the skin. Whether you use face oils or cream moisturizers, it helps by latching to your skin and provides the skin with different vitamins through the day. It will also act as a protector against the dirt that latches to your skin. This is essential especially if you have a super dry skin type.
- Masks: This is the new trend for the past few years. With many companies perfecting the mask as the all in one product. Masks can do the perfect combo trick at once. This tends to be focused on the face. Again, the usage of different types of masks can vary per skin type. Using a mask gives us an excuse to relax especially after a long day at work. Expert recommends to do a peel off mask when you feel swollen or you have irregular redness. This can also help reduce blackheads and breakouts.
These common steps are really useful for preventive maintenance, especially if you know how to balance the frequecy with your type of skin. We always recommend to see a professional to check what type of skin you have in order to variate the effect of these steps. Know your body!
Wish you all beautiful skin,